Dr. Gregg A. Pizzi
Dr. Gregg's Telehealth Etiquette
Here's a friendly reminder 🔔 about Telehealth Etiquette for our virtual visits. Please make sure that for our sessions:
(1) You are alone at the time of the appointment and nobody can overhear your conversation or see the screen.
(2) You are connected to a secure high-speed WiFi connection.
(3) You are fully-dressed and seated upright with head and upper torso fully visible and at the same height as the camera.
(4) You are still and not in a moving vehicle.
(5) You use headphones with a microphone attached.
(6) You have adequate lighting on your face and are not backlit.
(7) Your device is stationary as opposed to holding it yourself or resting it on something that can move, even slightly.
(8) There is no moving fan turned-on or blowing air in the room, as this creates competition for your microphone and leads to audio problems.
(9) Your device is set to DO NOT DISTURB, with the specification for ALWAYS.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, as lack of compliance with any of these requirements may lead to recheduling of your appointment. Your well-being is of utmost priority. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you!